Are pets allowed in the hotel?
Answer: Pets are not allowed at the Hotel. If your reservation requires accommodation for a Service Dog, a Pre-authorization is required by the hotel management and if authorized, there´s a Pet Deep cleaning fee that must be paid when you report the service dog at the check-in time.
What is the check in & check out time ?
Answer: The check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. Early check-in is based on the availability of the type of room/suite you booked. The check-out time is at 12:00 p.m.
Do you offer a day pass?
Answer: Unfortunately we do not offer day passes at our resort, since the facilities are for the use of our guests.
Do I need a passport to go to Rosarito?
Answer: A passport is required to cross back into the US, but a Passport Card is a cheaper option and is also valid for border crossing by land. For additional passport requirements and information, please visit travel.state.gov
Border crossing status updates
- San Ysidro Border Crossings remain OPEN and operating as usual.
- For up-to-the-minute details on ports of entry estimated wait times click here for details: Border Wait Times
- The 7 POE´s between Baja California and the United States remain open and operating as usual.
- Baja California tourism industry continues to offers unique experiences worthwhile living. We hope that travelers will continue to visit and fall in love with ROSARITO BEACH.
- POE is the only port that had a temporary closure in southbound and northbound direction during Sunday November 26, due to security measures taken by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), however traffic was resume the same day in both directions and is operating as usual.
- Additionally, State highways continue to operate on a regular basis and without delays.
- In case of assistance dial 078, it is a toll free number which operates 24 hours a day in English and Spanish, 365 days a year.
What is your cancellation policy?
Answer: Minimum 4 days cancellation notice is required for a full refund of deposit. Cancellations received within 4 days of arrival date will forfeit 75% of deposit.
Can I reserve a specific room number?
Answer: On firm reservations we guarantee a specific room type but not room number. We will try to accommodate you on arrival if the room you desire is available.
Is this hotel near the night club area?
Answer: Rosarito Beach Hotel is just a few steps away from Papas & Beer Rosarito and the other nightclubs.
Is there a charge for parking?
Answer: There is $3.50 usd daily parking fee (per car)
Are there wheelchair accessible suites?
Answer: Wheelchair accessible suites are available on request at booking. Please reserve ahead of time to ensure availability.
How far is Rosarito from San Diego?
Answer: Rosarito and the Hotel are only 40 minutes from San Diego and a pleasant drive on the highways. There is a modern toll road that accepts both US and Mexican currencies.
What are the alcoholic beverage laws in Mexico?
Answer: The legal drinking age is 18, most bars and night clubs require proof of age such as a valid driver's license or a passport. Drinking on the streets is against city ordinance, fines will be applied. Drinking and driving is definitely against the law, offenders will land in jail and will be subject to large fines.
Which credit cards does the Rosarito Beach Hotel accept?
Answer: The Hotel accepts Visa and MasterCard credit cards and the American Express card as well as cash.
Can you surf at the beach where the hotel is?
Answer: In Rosarito there are waves for everyone, experts & beginners alike. During the summer season, right next to the pier that is located in front of the Rosarito Beach Hotel, bars of sand form on the right side. This causes excellent waves to form and break from to the left and vice versa during the winter season. These sand bars make this exciting sport of surfing interesting to everyone. This area is considered as one of the best surf breaks in the region, and National & International competitions have been held here.